Use the Studio Kitchen

Use the CityFoodStudio kitchen to make food to sell!

You will need to:

  • be licensed by the City of Minneapolis or MN Dept. of Agriculture
  • have a MN Department of Health Food Manager Certification
  • carry liability insurance
To teach a class at CityFoodStudio, or rent the space for a private event: